Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of your reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can i patent an idea get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a complete collection of services not seeking add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for Naturaltakescareofyou.tumblr.Com you to trace you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to take the risk for being the first InventHelp Company Headquarters advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.